PanelsStructural, industrial & carpentry panels
Mezzanine floor panels are innovative industrial floor panels made from 100% reclaimed wood.
- Free pick up in our warehouse at Zottegem.
- Shipping within Europe possible.
These high-performance structural floor panels have many unique properties:
- High load-bearing capacity
- Easy to install
- Durable and wear-resistant
- AGV & AMR compatible
- Electrostatic discharge
- Fire retardant
- Ergonomic formats
The Mezzanine product range consists of:
- Mezzanine Standard/Mezzanine White: extremely strong U7-base panel with high density and strong bonded coatings for mezzanine flooring.
- Flameshield (Supreme) White: This is an upgraded, fire-retardant version of Mezzanine White, which reduces the spread of flames and limits smoke, thus extending the evacuation time.
- Mezzanine Deluxe: these panels have a decorative and wear-resistant upper surface, finished with a surface structure that provides increased slip resistance (R10).
- Mezzanine Supreme Deluxe, Flameshield Deluxe, Flameshield Supreme Deluxe: fire retardant versions of the Deluxe style.
- Mezzanine Antislip: The upper surface of these panels have a renewed pressure structure with an extremely slip-resistant (class R12) surface. This makes it extremely suitable for areas where oil and greasy substances are handled.
- Mezzanine Supreme Antislip, Flameshield Antislip, Flameshield Supreme Antislip: Mezzanine Antislip upgraded to be fire retardant.
- Mezzanine Supreme ESD: these panels are coated with a strong conductive layer. They are placed as a discharge floor compensator in a fully ESD-controlled environment which protects electronic devices against electrostatic phenomena.
- Mezzanine Supreme AGV: these floor panels meet the highest quality requirements for use with AGV and AMR robots. The top layer is treated with an extremely wear-resistant surface coating that meets the highest abrasion criteria (AC6, AR0.5), and the upper side is coated with a highly fire-retardant surface (Bfl-s1).