Wood planing is an important part of our services. In 2022, we invested in a new, ultramodern planing system that allows us to plane wood better than ever in order to meet the evolving needs of our customers. Naturally, the expertise of our wood specialists plays a major role in this. They use their expertise to ensure that our wood planer delivers optimal quality.
Thanks to our new wood planer, the WEINIG POWERMAT 3000, we can work much more efficiently and accurately:
- Our plane width is now 300 mm
- Thanks to the integrated spatula saw, we can now saw and plane in one movement
- The stop-and-go binding machine ensures that we can bind slats more flexibly
- State-of-the-art techniques
Our wood planer offers numerous wood processing options:
- Sawing wood, shortening (LINK TO shortening wood), angled sawing, package shortening, splitting wood in two or three, etc.
- Wood shortening after planing (LINK TO wood shortening)
- Wood tongue and groove cutting
- Sawing wooden boards and beams